Lianhetech Seal Sands is a trading name of Fine Organics Limited.
The Fine Organics Limited site was acquired by Lianhe Chemical Technology (Lianhetech) in June 2017. In April 2019, Fine Organics rebranded as Lianhetech Seal Sands to mark the completion of its integration into the Lianhetech business.
Established in 1977 and operating continuously from our Seal Sands site since 1984, Lianhetech Seal Sands has over 40 years of contract manufacturing experience.
This is our 40 year history in fine chemicals and bulk actives:
- 2017 - China based life sciences company Lianhe Chemical Technolgy acquire Fine Industries including its subsidiaries Fine Organics Ltd and Fine Environmental Services Ltd from NorthEdge Capital.
- 2013 - NorthEdge Capital buy-out, a private equity firm focused on investing in businesses in the North of England
- 2008 – Formation of Fine Industries (MBO)
- 2001 – Laporte Acquired by Degussa
- 1998 – R&D and QC laboratories opened
- 1996 – Production Building 3 commissioned
- 1989 – Pilot Plant commissioned
- 1986 – Production Building 2 commissioned
- 1985 – Production Building 1 commissioned
- 1984 – New Seal Sands site opened
- 1984 – Laporte Acquired controlling interest
- 1977 – Company Founded on Peterlee Site